May 14, 2012

[News] Ku Hye Sun says, “I wondered why I bother with other people so much”


Ku Hye Sun said she recently became free from other people’s eyes. The episode of KBS 2TV’s Star Life Theater that aired on May 7 was about Ku Hye Sun. About using public transportation and going to many other public areas without bothering with other people, Ku said, “I can’t go around not bothering with others. But I thought about it in this way.” Ku said, “I recently realized that other people bother with me more than I do with them. I don’t know them but they know me. I didn’t think about that part. I wondered why I bother with other people so much, but it was actually the opposite. After I realized that other people bother with me more than I do, I became free from what I do and how I act.” Source: TV Report Cre: korea.com

No comments:

Post a Comment