November 05, 2011

The Musical’s Hong Jae Yi (Choi Daniel) confesses his love to Ko Eun Bi (Ku Hye Sun)

Choi Daniel confessed his love to Ku Hye Sun. In the episode of The Musical that aired on the 4th, Hong Jae Yi (played by Choi Daniel) confessed his love to Ko Eun Bi (played by Ku Hye Sun). Genius composer Hong was attracted to Ko, an aspiring musical actress that he selected and showed his honest feeling that he wanted to make her stand on the stage. Ko left “Cheongdamdong Kumiho” so that it could open a curtain and went to “The Count of Monte” starring Bae Gang Hee (played by Ok Joo Hyun). Hong felt sad about her decision and confessed his love at the end. Hong put Ko’s hand on his heart and confessed his sincere love to her. He said, “I’ve never thought about saying this kind of words to someone with this kind of feeling. I love you. So stay with me.” To his confession of love, Ko responded negatively, “What if your love ends?” Ko said, “Then the musical, the stage, and my loved one all should be leaving,” and talked about her mother who left her as she was forced to quit dancing and singing that she loved. However, she also said it was because her mother didn’t love her. She said, “A person can always leave his or her loved one. Like Bae Gang Hee left you and chose The Count of Monte. So I don’t want to tie musicals and and people.” To Hong who said, “How come you can’t trust me?” Ko answered, “It’s not because I can’t trust you but because it is about love. Love can change anytime. And I don’t want to depend musicals on that.” Hong asked her, “If musicals are everything in your life, then what about me?” and Ko answered, “You are the person who led me to the musicals that are everything for me. You are the person who took my hand and let me get into the the world that I’ve always been just watching.” This was an answer of her rejecting him. At this, Hong couldn’t stop being hurt. However, Ko made a sad face after rejecting him and showed she was hiding her feeling about him. The episode also attracted the audience’s attention as “Cheongdamdong Kumiho” faced a crisis that it might not be able to be opened and as Ko got closer to Eugene. Source: TV Report

No comments:

Post a Comment