June 02, 2011

[FA] 110515 Ku Hye Sun @ Airport in Taiwan

Full credit to Venus Chan who shared her experience at her blog
Extract from http://ov6788.pixnet.net/blog/post/61280733
出發前大家對於早鳥時段感到頭痛~我則一直開玩笑的說:這個時段比較容易看到韓星
before departure, we were annoyed because of the early bird flight (7:45am on May 15)~ I was joking that we would meet Korean stars easily at this timeslot
就在我跟葉女士邊走邊逛的同時..迎面而來一閃一閃亮晶晶…
When I was wandering with Ms. Ip, Someone shining in front of me…
我仔細那麼一看…咦?!?!那…那…..那不是具惠善嗎?
I took a look carefully… isn’t she Ku Hye Sun?
拉著葉女士說:媽…那是韓國明星..(當然我也不期望鄉土劇葉女士會知道是誰啦..哈哈)
Talked to Ms. Ip: Mum.. that’s a Korean star (of course I didn’t expect Ms.Ip would know who she is.. haha)
雖然沒有喜歡她但幸好有看流星花園(否則我一定不認識她)
Though she’s not my idol, I have watched BOF (otherwise I must not have reckoned her)
她就一個人到免稅店買東西~身旁沒有任何工作人員或追星族~就她一人
She was shopping at Duty Free shop alone~ There was no staff or fans around~ Just her
only背影灰色背包這位就是具惠善了唷!
The one with a grey backpack was Ku Hye Sun!


她買了有點兒久..東看西看的
She has shopped for quite a while… looking here & there
最後買了一大堆的巧克力
At last she bought a lot of chocolate
等她買好出來後才跟她要簽名
I asked for her autograph after she shopped
她有些驚訝..但很樂意…問她可不可以拍照…她閃動那雙大眼睛非常委婉的說:璀鬆哈咪搭…
She was a bit surprised… but willing to… when I asked if I could take a picture… She blinked her big eyes and said politely: Cui Sung Ha Mi Da… (죄송합니다 / Sorry)
so…我就是太老實了..才沒有趁剛剛可偷拍時拍下正面照….但…請相信我!!!她真的是具惠善啊!!!!
so… I was being too honest… that I didn’t take the chance to sneak a pic from her front… but…please believe me!!! She really is Ku Hye Sun!!!
簽完名後時間也差不多到了…就這樣一前(我們)一後(具惠善)一起走到大韓航空登機門候機室~
After she signed for me, it’s about boarding time… Just like that, we at the front and KHS at the back, proceeded to the boarding gate of Korean Airline
於是我們就耍了小手段…這樣拍了照片…我和葉女士的中間就是具惠善囉!!(唉..模式又沒調好..將就唄!)
Thus we played a trick… took a picture like this… the one between me & Ms. Ip was Ku Hye Sun!! (I haven’t adjusted to the right mode…)
就這樣直到上了飛機才分開~這就是經濟艙和商務艙的殊途啊!哈哈….
We separated after boarding on the plane~ different ways for Economy class & Business Class! Haha
English translation by meow

No comments:

Post a Comment