April 30, 2011

ABSOLUTE DARLING STARTED FILMING

Note: This is NOT official news
Several tweets from Weibo that talks about AD were found, it is suspected that AD might have started filming on April 29, and Jiro may be working on this project!
I will share those Weibo tweets here but still we have to wait for official announcement from GTV

Hsish Chi-wen (NB: he’s a Taiwan actor): Attended the prayer ceremony of “Absolute Darling” today. It was in Christian format with a priest’s blessing. Gain a lot of power through praying. Though I’m not a Christian, I’m happy to have prayed together.
April 28 18:42
Hsish Chi-wen: back home to have dinner and checked on Weibo. Suddenly got a lot of new followers, and found that many fans of Jiro followed me. Thanks for following. All I can say is that Jiro is very handsome. (sounds like it’s a top secret?!)
April 29 21:01
Cherry Hsai (NB: She’s Taiwan actress/ model): @ Penny Xie (NB: a Taiwan actor who’s a member of a boy group called Energy): Penny~ We haven’t met for ages. knowing you for so long, finally we have chance to work together! Fighting! Absolute Darling GO GO GO~
April 29 13:41

Jiro Wang: Today’s work is quite comfortable, look what I’m wearing…
April 29 15:33

Jiro didn’t mention about AD directly, but a fan of him left a tweet as below, in which the pic of Jiro is compared to AD comic

Jirockstar: This is it? looks similar! I’m not sure if it is true… But I’m looking forward to…
That’s all for now~ Let’s hope for the best! Absolute Darling, Fighting!

cre: LOVEMINSUN WORDPRESS

No comments:

Post a Comment